As Napoleon's only model of pellet stove currently available, the company may have put a lot into the NPS40. Available with a 3" flue, the stove's burn rate according to the specs is 1-5 lbs/hr. The hopper capacity is 55 lbs with top and front fuel loading for convenience.
Some of the other standard additional features of the NPS40 include an automatic ignitor, variable speed auger and blower, a glass air wash system, and an extra large ash pan. Napoleon does not describe the stove's overall efficiency.
Pellet Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Harman XXV Review & ratings - Apr 17, 2014
- Jotul F 100 Nordic QT Review & ratings - Apr 08, 2014
- Jotul F 3 CB Review & ratings - Apr 04, 2014
- Fahrenheit Technologies Endurance 50F Review & ratings - Mar 24, 2014
- Jotul Rangeley F 50 TL Review & ratings - Mar 24, 2014