Dansons Pelpro Standard
The Pelpro Standard pellet stove from Dansons is a good, basic pellet stove. You can get up to 42,000 BTU/hr. output or down to 15,000 BTUs/hr. The Pelpro Standard is available with black trim only. The company says the stove will burn a 25% corn/ 75% wood pellet mixture.
The stove weighs 225 pounds, stands 28.7" high, 24.75" wide, and is 25.12" deep. It has a 40 pound hopper and produces a burn time of 8-30 hours.
Pellet Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Quadra-Fire Mt Vernon AE Review & ratings - May 07, 2013
- Lopi Leyden Review & ratings - May 05, 2013
- NU-TEC Upland 207 Review & ratings - May 03, 2013
- Lopi Leyden Review & ratings - Apr 29, 2013
- Napoleon NPS40 Review & ratings - Apr 26, 2013