Even on the coldest days, even in the most spacious homes... the Bennington model 8350 is sure to keep your entire home toasty warm. The largest of our cast iron woodstoves, the Bennington generates an impressive 70,000 BTUs when fully loaded, able to heat areas of up to 2,200 square feet.
With an exclusive double-wall cast iron frame and built-in rear heat shield, the Bennington's huge firebox serves as a convection chamber that allows air to circulate within, and then return, thoroughly warmed, into the room.
The Bennington's Non-catalytic combustion system creates more heat with less wood. And, with both front and side doors, loading the Bennington is simple. A large, self-cleaning window means you can relax and enjoy the flames for hours.
Wood Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Pacific Energry True North TN19 Review & ratings - Nov 21, 2014
- Dansons Pelpro Standard Review & ratings - Nov 21, 2014
- New Michigan Woody Biomass Harvesting Guide User comment - Nov 20, 2014
- Whitfield Cascade Review & ratings - Nov 19, 2014
- Enviro Empress Review & ratings - Nov 18, 2014